Copyright

Something that really surprised me on the Student Blogging Challenge website about copyright is that you couldn't use google images. I always thought you could if you left the website it was from but you can't at all. You can only post someone else's picture if they give you permission. I'm not going to use Google images freely now because I don't want to get sued. Also, if its an easy picture that I need I am just going to go outside and take it by myself. Lastly, I don't believe I will ever really need a picture from google unless it's for a school project. Anyway to conclude those are my thoughts on copyright and google.

Comments

  1. There are plenty of other websites to go to for finding photos. Do not use Google unless you use the advance search.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me

Photos From my Town

After Quarantine