After Quarantine

What is the first thing you are going to do when the stay-home order is lifted? 

The first thing that I am doing when the stay-home order is lifted is visiting my friends. It has been really boring not to be able to see and talk with them every day. I can text them but it is not the same as face to face. Also, I am going to Walmart because I need some stuff to try TikToks of course. Lastly, getting a new phone, I have been waiting to get one and now I can't because I am not gonna order online or go into the store. 

Comments

  1. Your plan sounds super fun. Your tiktoks are legendary by the way. I hope I get to see you are after quarantine is lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all the people that sit at our people everyday at lunch can hang out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brooklyn, I like your ideas they sound very enjoyable. I also miss my friends and face to face interaction is not the same as on phones. Also, have you seen the Tik Toks where you bite into a bottle and it sounds like an apple? I have a feeling you'd oddly enjoy that. Have a grand day:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mailah thank you for commenting on my post. I have seen those videos. I really want to try it too but they didn't have any at Walmart when I went.

      Delete
  4. HAHA I like Maliah's comment about the Tik Tok where you bite into a bottle and it sounds like an apple. What items do you need to buy for your Tik Toks. I believe when I'm done being your teacher, that I'm going to check out your videos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me

Photos From my Town