Introducing Me


My name is Brooklyn I’m in 8th grade in Chadwick Illinois. Some things I look for in a person is that they can’t be rude, they have to be caring, trustful, funny, smart, and clean.  Gabriela, my first ever pet, was so nice, she was a kitten, that was very fluffy. Things that interest me are what my mom does for her work, sports, and current events happening. Funny, not patience, and smart are a few of my traits. When I was six or seven, I moved from Lena to Chadwick so something I wish I could change is not moving here. It’s not that I don’t like it here I just want to know what would happen if I never moved.
My favorite hobbies are playing sports such as volleyball, I like to draw but I’m not the best at it, and I like to collect shells.  A few things I do in my free time are play my sports, watch tv, and go shopping. With my sports though I don’t have much time to do much. My bucket list contains becoming a lawyer, doing good in my sports, and going to the Bahamas.
I have a lot of theories such as that Chuck E Cheese reuses their pizza which is gross, the government is most definitely hiding something at Area 51. Also, my last theory is that your birth marks are how you died in your before life. For those reasons I am a people person because they are a great conversation starter.
People describe me as funny, trustworthy, smart, and can be rude sometimes. My paradise is around my family and true friends. I don’t like being alone at all because it is too boring. One day I wish to go to the Bahamas to snorkel with animals. Although when I grow up, I want to be a lawyer so I don’t know how much time I will have with friends and family then.
A lot of people inspire me in the world but the people who inspires me the most is my mom, grandpa, aunt, and grandma. They all do as much as they can for our family even if we can’t do it, they still make it happen. Even with them inspiring me I would like to meet David Dobrik because he does a lot for his friends and family. He helps out the poor as much as he can even if he isn’t doing the best. As well as who inspires me my biggest role model is my mom because she does the most for us as she can.
For me I hate spicy foods I would 100% prefer sweet over it any day. Speaking about things I dislike I do not like Iowa colleges at all. But my favorite college is Harvard because I have wished to go there but instead, I think I may just go to Minnesota. Also, on things I dislike and like my favorite NBA team is the Bulls because it really the only team I watch and like. Once again, another thing I hate is my sister Serenity I can’t stand her at all she is really annoying and rude.
Living in a haunted house is not my dream place to live at. I hate scary things literally everything gets me scared. One time closing the door scared me and I yelled in front of the whole class. Along with hating scary things some of my greatest fears are snakes, spiders, and death. I’m not like terrified of them but I don’t want to see snakes and spiders. Death is just I don’t know how it will happen so that’s why.
 


Comments

  1. Hi Brooklyn, I disagree with you on a lot of those things. For example, I think that it would be fun to live in a haunted house. I also love spicy food, and would rather eat it than sweet. Also, if you think about it sweet food is bad for your teeth. One question I have is what is your favorite sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holley for taking your time to comment on my post. My favorite sport is volleyball by the way. Also, that's great that you have different taste then me. But we are still friends. Lastly, once again thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke
    I’m glad that you are real open and share stuff about you.
    I see that you are in 8th grade, I am also in 8th grade as well. I also see that your favorite sport is volleyball,I like playing volleyball at our community park, but we don’t have it at our school.
    Go check out my Blog!
    https://alinasnotsosecretdiary.blogspot.com
    Hope I hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alina thanks for reading my blog. Its pretty cool that we have those things in common. If you had volleyball at your school would you play it. When i get time i will check out your blog. Also, thank you for saying those nice things. Once again thank you for reading my blog and commenting.

      Delete
  4. Hey Brooklyn,
    I'm Hayden. I see that you play volleyball that's cool. What's your favorite color
    http://la4hayden.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayden, My favorite color is pink by the way. Do you play any sports? Lastly thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I went to your blog and your avatar is great. Also, what's your snap @?

      Delete
  5. Hi Brooklyn! I'm Maddie and I am very interested in your post. I am really scared of haunted houses too. It would be awful to live in a haunted house. My least favorite part is the super dark rooms. What is your least favorite part? Go check out my blog http://maddiele2025.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Brooklyn, my name is Autumn your blog post is stunning and I learned a lot about you. I am super curious about your haunted house because I never lived in house that was scary. I know you hate scary things but I would like to find out more about haunted houses and if they are real. If you know anything about ghost and spirits please respond, because I am really eager to find out. You can find me https://kidblog.org/class/mrs-webers-wonders-2019-20/posts/ar9yvf2ykrw0iw5tkzt7flwkb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Brooke,
    I really liked how you gave tons of facts about yourself. I also play volleyball, what position do you play?
    I would definitely choose sweet over spicy any time of day even though I love both! My favorite candy is twizzlers.
    - Lily http://blogs.lcps.org/thepoliticaljunkie/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos From my Town

After Quarantine