My Favorite Holiday

    Every year my family celebrates Christmas and Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve. my family either travels to my grandma's house or they come to our house. By they I mean my aunt, two cousins, and grandma. So the traveling happens and at night during that day we all open one present so we can have something to do that night. When they arrive we put all of the gifts under the tree and it is a lot of presents. Also, later that night I help my aunt wrap my cousins presents. Then I go to bed.
    On Christmas day I wake up really early but I am not going to wake up my whole family so I just watch TV. Later in the morning everyone gets up and we might eat breakfast but probably not. So, we open presents and that takes like an hour. We take a bunch of pictures and then my cousins begin to open all the gifts and play with them. If we hadn't eaten breakfast then we eat after the presents and just chill for the rest of the day. But everything just depends because I also have to go to my other grandma's house. Anyway, those are my Christmas and Christmas Eve. traditions.

Comments

  1. Great details about your celebrations. Wrap my cousins "presidents"?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me

Photos From my Town

After Quarantine