My Passion



“Shut up Heather,” my friend Olivia says while we make a Tik Tok. We finish the Tik Tok but “should I post it,” I ask myself. No, I look terrible but yes because it looks really good. “Are you going to post it,” Olivia asks me. “Yea I will.” I couldn’t not post it, if Tik Tok is my passion and I hold myself back then I won’t be able to continue. So, if I need to deal with myself looking bad then I will. Because I will continue to do it because I love it.
Tik Tok became my passion when my friends and I made a competition. Whoever gets to 1,000 followers first wins. I am nowhere near but filming them is still really fun. I used to do musical.ly but then yea you know it kind of ended. I had 200 followers on my old account, but I didn’t think it was fair if I just used that account. Since then I have been making Tik Toks and watching them quite a bit. It really became my passion when I realized how fun they were to make, and I see them all day every day. All of my friends do the dances all day and now they are all stuck in my head.
Tik Tok is a really cool app where your friends can share videos with you and make them together. For quite some time I can’t get the songs out of my head. Almost all the songs are really catchy and good songs to listen to too. But it can get annoying once every girl in my school is singing them. If you have the app then you may know how much time it takes to make one. I have never gotten a good video on the first try. Most people don’t know how much work someone could put into their 15 or 60 second video. Also, there can be a lot of hate on the app but that is mainly on the famous people. I don’t have to deal with that, so I am ok.  
I will continue to make them and if I end up not posting anymore, I have most likely just fell out of it. Next year I might not post a whole lost just because I will be a freshman and don’t want to get bullied. As of now though it is my passion and it most likely will be for some time. If you don’t have Tik Tok or do it’s a really cool way to make new friends and express yourself. You should get the app if your parents allow you to and see where it takes you. The little lesson from my paragraphs is if you want to continue something you have to block out all the stuff holding you back. To conclude that is why and what my passion is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me

Photos From my Town

After Quarantine