Quarantine Meme

During quarantine life has been extremely boring. My sleep schedule is terrible, I haven't been to bed yet. Also, my room should be clean with being home for this long but nope. Since quarantine I have been at my grandma's house for a little. My cousins came to my house for a few days too. I watch TV a lot right now. I don't know why because I never do. But no matter what I am bored. Tik Tok has been a lifesaver because without it I wouldn't be lasting. What people are doing in stores taking everything it's kind of ridiculous. I miss my friends a lot. I haven't seen them in three weeks and I am losing my mind. I don't miss the drama though. Well, to conclude that is what me being quarantine has consisted of. www.makeameme.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me

Photos From my Town

After Quarantine